XSmall accommodates dogs with a measurement of 7.5 inches from the top of paw to midpoint between the hock and the knee
Provides stability for weakness from injury or arthritis; foam inserts included for custom fit
Accommodate injuries to the heel and stabilize the lower rear limb
This type of splint is ideal for Achilles Tendon problems and immobilization of the Hock joint
Ideal stabilization after surgical procedures
Brand : Walkin'
Color : Black
Size : Medium
The Walkin' Pet Splint Hock Style will support the hock joint of the dog's rear leg. The Hock Style Splint does not extend under the dog's paw. Sturdy, lightweight design features a cushioned interior and easy to adjust straps that secure the hock splint in place. Ideal for supporting fracture or sprains. Provides stability for weakness associated with arthritis or injuries to tendons or ligaments. Supports immobility during post-operative recovery or for rehabilitative treatment. The Walkin' Custom-fit foam can give your dog a more comfortable fit. Using the included templates, the adhesive-backed foam can be cut and trimmed as needed. Then peel the backing and adhere to your splint for a custom fit without the cost!
Features and Benefits
- The Walkin' Pet Splint for Dogs, Hock Style Rear Leg supports the rear leg hock joint.
- Veterinarians recommend this type of splint for Hock related conditions.
- Waterproof - allows animals to get them wet if necessary.
- Keeps the paw free for comfort.
- Ideal stabilization after surgical procedures
- Available in five sizes ranging from XS to XL
- Measure from the top of your pet's paw at the point located on the backside of the leg to the midpoint between hock and knee
- XS=5.75 , S=6.5 , M=7.5 , L=9.25 , XL=11.25 . See Measurement chart for details.
(See sizing picture above) PLEASE NOTE: There is no right or left leg or paw designated for splints; splints may be used for either the right or left leg/paw. If you order a splint and it is marked with L it refers to the size (Large).